Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

Emil Steilsson's application

Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Emil Steilsson's application Empty Emil Steilsson's application

Post  Emil Steilsson Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:30 am

Name: Emil Steilsson

Country of origin: Iceland

Date of Birth: June 17th, junior.

Personality: I have quite good control over my emotions. I don't like being in center of attention and prefer to keep quiet. I tend to get embrassed rather easily.

Appearance: I have short, white hair. People often describe me as "bed-headed". My eyes are blue-violet and I'm fairly slender. I myself think I'm rather short.

Favourite subject: Maths and chemistry.

Likes, Dislikes, Hobbies, Quirks, Goals, Strengths, Weaknesses, etcetera(Any extracurriculars?):
    Dislikes: Too loud or immature people.
    Hobbies: I play guitar a bit.
    Quirks: I have a puffin as a pet.
    Goals: ...I don't think I have particular goals. To make my brother proud of me, I think. (I'll never live this down if someone of my friends or my brother sees this...)
    Strenghts: I'm rational and logical.
    Weaknesses: Even though I don't get angry often, I tend to almost explode with anger when I do.

Family: My brother Lukas. He is my official caretaker.

Essay: I think I should be accepted because I am quite quick learner and do well in most of the subjects. I read for exams a lot and take care of my studies well. I believe Gakuen is a good school for me - and that I'm worth of Gakuen, too.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:26 pm