Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

+12
Matthew Williams
Berwald Oxenstierna
Liechtenstein~
Wang Yao
Ivan Braginski
Principatu de Múnegu
Feliciano Vargas
Antonibro F-Carriedo
Wang Xiao Mei (Taiwan)
Francis Bonnefois
Arthur Kirkland
Tino Väinämöinen
16 posters

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC)

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC) - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC)

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:40 am

Hi~

My name is Mercedes and I love Hetalia a lot. Very Happy

I'm 17 and I live in Mexico. :3
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC) - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC)

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi, I'm Alice (my friends call me Ally)
    I'm 15, turning 16 next month, and I'm from Dixieland, USA!
    I'm started the 10th grade a 4 days ago, sooo yea. HI =D
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi! I'm Chelsea. I'm fourteen! Sarah showed me this place...

I love to write, draw, read, laugh, and have fun!! I love anime and manga, especially Hetalia, Detective Conan, Bleach, Durarara and many more... I'm new to role-playing forums. I love to listen to music. I write FanFiction as well. Nice to meet you!

I'm often compared to America, Canada and England. XD My favorite characters are America, Canada, Prussia, England, Russia, China, Lithuania, Holy Roman Empire, Romano and Sealand. <3

Last edited by Matthew Williams on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Hi~ I'm Agatha, but my friends call me Shirai or sometimes Doitsu.

I'm 16 ^^. I love drawing,reading (especially historic books), music (listening or creating). I'm interested to maaaany things, especially manga and anime, literature, art, history and maths, photography, computer science and computer graphics. I like Bleach, Hetalia, Higurashi and Ao no Exorcist. I'm from town near Warsaw, in Poland, of course.

My favourite charachters are Ichigo from Bleach, Rin from AnE and America, Englad, Russia, Germany, Prussia, Poland, Italy brothers.

I love writing about Hetalia and Bleach.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Hello! I'm Davita! I am a freshmen in Highschool. If you want to know my location it's somewhere on a computer... Well now you know I'm captain obvious.
    Any way! I love anime (especially hetalia), drawing, yaoi (but to an extent and certain pairings), string cheese, and the colour red~!
    I'm NOTHING like Norway but, if I had to describe myself using APH characters I'd say... I have the stubbornness of Denmark, Hungary's love for yaoi, Some what childish like Russia, and I definitely have the fun-loving side of Finland!
    So that would be me in a nutshell!
    Toris Lorinaitis

Post  Toris Lorinaitis Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Hello! I'm Talia.
    Nope, not a joke. That's pretty much how I got interested in this anime. Seeing as it's "Hetalia" and all.
    I'm 14 currently...born on February 14th. That's something I'm not so excited about. XD

Stuff to mention.
    This is my first time roleplaying. I've also never cosplayed, but if I had the chance, I'd go as China...because I'm the same height, with the same hair, etc. He's also my favorite, aru!
    I'm too much like Liet. )XD
    Playing the guitar, drawing and reading are just about my favorite things to do. Although I am pretty newb-ish at the first two.
    My mind's been corrupted for about...one year now. Yeah I think.
    I am in the same grade and attend the same school as Prussia, Canada and Sealand on this site.
    I'm a slightly awkward person..but I'll do my best.
    Oh, and also, I'm left handed.

XD So, uh..bye, and have a nice day.
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:13 am

Hello people. :3

I'm a 15-years old girl. My real name is Veera, but I prefer it if you call me Nuokku. I live in Finland and I am currently freaking out because I don't know what to write here. xD I'm not very good in introducing myself.

Well, I play violin. I like music a lot and listen it all the time. I listen almost everything I am told to listen: from Beatles to Sabaton (a Swedish metal band).

I write a lot, too.

And... since people seem to be explaining their personality with Hetalia characters, I suppose I should try too. I'm a combination of Lithuania, Canada, Latvia, Romano and Switzerland. My basic personality is like Lithuania's. People don't always notice me, do I even need to tell who this means? Latvia is my nervousness and shyness. One of my friends says that I'm as hopeless tsundere as Romano is. (My other friend says that I'm yandere, though.) And I have Switzerland's temper.

I know these traits suit together very well. But that's just how it is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:15 pm